Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Chocolate Book Tag

Source
Greetings fellow earthlings! It's me, Unicorn! Today, I'm doing a tag! This is the Chocolate Book Tag! And you can never really go wrong with chocolate. Actually, I like candy better than chocolate. Candy as in gummy bears and the like. (I am totally not off-topic, as you can see.)

1. Dark Chocolate - A book that covers a dark topic

I'm going to go with 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, which is about suicide. It's a good book, but a lot darker than the books I usually read.

2. White Chocolate - Your favourite happy/humorous read

I don't read many happy or funny books. (That makes me sound very weird and dark now that I think about it.) The most up-beat book I've read in a while is probably Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon.

3. Milk Chocolate - A book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read

For this I picked The 5th Wave Series by Rick Yancey and the Throne Of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas. These are two series that a lot of my friends have read and loved, and I can't wait to read them. Ahh, I have so many books on my TBR list!

4. Chocolate with a Caramel Center - A book that makes you feel all gooey while you read it

Not much really. I don't get emotional when reading books, especially not sad. Sometimes I'm shocked but I never cry or feel all bubbly or anything. I don't know why, I just don't.

5. Wafer Free Kit Kat - A book that surprised you lately

I think I'll actually go with Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon again. I'm not a very big contemporary reader at all, but this book was really captivating, because of the interesting twist with the allergies. It really wasn't too bad! (I'm not going to lie; my favourite part was the illustrations. Picture books never get old!)

6. Snickers - A book that you are going nuts about

Right now that would probably be Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling, which I finally, finally read! I'm so incredibly excited!

7. Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows - A book you turn to for a comfort read

This is hard. I hardly re-read books, but I really want to start. I think if I didn't have such a big TBR list, I'd probably re-read books I like much more often. But the book I'd most like to re-read for a comfort read is Divergent by Veronica Roth. It's just so amazing and action-packed and I totally love it! It's just nice to re-read something you read a long time ago and remember all the parts. I personally like the part with the muffin in Divergent. I don't know why. You can click here to read my Divergent Movie Sadness blog post, in which I talk about stuff like this. (What's your favourite scene from your favourite book? Comment it below, I'd love to know!)

I hope you liked this post! Comment below with what you would answer to these questions. Or just give your thoughts or opinions or book recommendations for me and Pegasus or just anything! Thanks for reading!

~Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment