Friday 29 January 2016

Pegasus's 2016 To-Read List

Greetings fellow earthlings! It's me, Pegasus. For 2016, I've written a list of books that I would definitely like to read this year. Of course, I plan to read more than just these books, but these are the ones that came to my mind immediately. A hope of mine this year is to read some more classics, so I put down a couple that I hope I will get to read. I tend to read many Young Adult Books because I enjoy them the most, and I am also coming to see that I am becoming interested with mystery books.

  • I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  • Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
  • The Life As We Knew It Series by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Lets Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
  • Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs
  • The Cormoran Strike Novels by Robert Galbraith
  • The Cuckoos Calling
  • The Silkworm
  • Career of Evil
  • The Young Elites Series by Marie Lu
  • Winter by Merissa Meyer in the Series The Lunar Chronicles
  • The Lord Of The Flies by William Golding
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Beyond The Kingdoms by Chris Colfer in The Land of Stories Series
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
  • Free Four by Veronica Roth
  • The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien

What books are YOU planning to read this year? Let us know in the comments! Or, if you have any recommendations, we'd love to hear them!


~Pegasus

No comments:

Post a Comment